Are you licensed outside of Oklahoma?

No problem!

Health professionals licensed without restriction in states other than Oklahoma can now apply for a “Special Volunteer License” with their corresponding licensure boards in Oklahoma.

Download your application here and return it to the proper board:

Dentists and Hygienists.

Physicians, PAs or Ophthalmologists.


Optometrists (The Oklahoma Board of Examiners in Optometry does not accept faxes.  Please mail to 2008 S. Post Road, Suite 200, Midwest City, OK 73130)

(NOTE: You must complete and return this application ASAP before the August event.)

OK Board of Medical Licensure: (405) 848-6841; 5104 N. Francis Ave., Suite C, Oklahoma City, OK 73118

OK Board of Dentistry: (405) 522-4844; 2920 N. Lincoln Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73105

OK Board of Examiners in Optometry:  (Board does not accept faxes.) 2008 S. Post Road, Suite 200, Midwest City, OK 73130

OK Board of Nursing: (405) 962-1800 2915 N. Classen Blvd., Suite 524, Oklahoma City, OK 73106