RAM OKLAHOMA 2017 COMES TO IDABEL AUGUST 5 & 6!
901 Lincoln Road – Idabel High School
What is RAM?
FREE dental, vision and limited medical care provided on a first-come, first-served basis, no income qualifications.
Who can help?
RAM volunteers provide free care at large-scale events. Sign up to volunteer: www.ramusa.org/volunteer
How do I get care?
Get a number at the Idabel High School beginning around 3 a.m. both Saturday & Sunday. Doors open at 6 a.m.
For more information, download this FAQ.
2016 Summer RAMOK Was a Huge Success!
- More than 1100 received services over two days
- Care provided valued above $420,000
- 403 volunteered
Event sponsors included:
- Rural Health Network of Oklahoma
- Delta Dental of Oklahoma Oral Health Foundation
- Southeastern Oklahoma State University
- The Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
- Little Dixie Community Action Agency
- Big Five Community Services
A special thank you to Volunteer Officers from the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps.